eliteGamerClan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eliteGamerClan

ELITEGAMERCLAN

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((

Go down 
+2
|eG| The Slaughter
unexist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
unexist
ClanMember
ClanMember
unexist

thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( Empty
PostSubject: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 10:35 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
hi guys...my all m8... Crying or Very sad
i'm thinking about end plying ET...for some time...
i will leave eG...but dont be scarry ... i dont stop making cfg for u... Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes
cya guys soon... i will back...here
eG is best clan... all we know that...OFC clown
Back to top Go down
|eG| The Slaughter
ClanMember
ClanMember
|eG| The Slaughter

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 3:37 pm

Hmm ,, if that is what you must do --> Sad ,, we will miss you ,, and i hope you come back some time Smile GL in your life m8 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.eiltegamerclan.com/forum
unexist
ClanMember
ClanMember
unexist

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:02 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
unexist
ClanMember
ClanMember
unexist

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:34 pm

oohhhh very importatn think...
i sold my etkey on ebay...so somebody can use my nick etc...cya
it was player from b2c...i hate them bu he give me 10 euro xD affraid
Back to top Go down
ThERocK
Admin

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptyWed Apr 23, 2008 11:49 pm

hmm fucking bad un3, this shit makes me angry, our old clanpage etc, idk if that is the reason why most guys leave us, we got just this fuckign problems, with the site and nothign else............
i will give my best to set it online, but i need the help from leftfield and he is inaktive atm...
Back to top Go down
https://elitegamerclan.rpg-board.net
|eG| The Slaughter
ClanMember
ClanMember
|eG| The Slaughter

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 6:47 pm

ThERocK wrote:
hmm fucking bad un3, this shit makes me angry, our old clanpage etc, idk if that is the reason why most guys leave us, we got just this fuckign problems, with the site and nothign else............
i will give my best to set it online, but i need the help from leftfield and he is inaktive atm...
I hope it will be sone online ,, the old forum,, but we still can wait,, but i saw Sil#s 2 days ago,, and he didn't know we had this site,, sow i think,, we must say it to everywhone don't matter if he/she is in clan,, tell this site and mayby that with .5.forumer
Back to top Go down
http://www.eiltegamerclan.com/forum
|eG|G3rmanKill3r
ClanMember
ClanMember

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptySat Apr 26, 2008 7:00 pm

yaaa right, all leave us cause the site, pls still wait for the old page, i hope and ich think, that rock will fix the probs with the old site... hmpffff... fucking bad from you unex SadSad
Back to top Go down
NybroK
ClanMember
ClanMember
NybroK

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptySun Apr 27, 2008 8:39 pm

man dont leave,think about future.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
$tyle
ClanMember
ClanMember

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( EmptySat May 10, 2008 10:54 pm

no big nigga pls dont leave
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((   thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 (( Empty

Back to top Go down

thinkink about leavinh...sorry my m8 ((
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eliteGamerClan :: General Chat-
Jump to: